Want to know about the MBA colleges in Canada without GMAT scores preferences. You are in the right place then. A large number of students dream of pursuing an MBA from abroad. Then, the important prospect appears is the GMAT. Almost every business school asks for the GMAT score to select a candidate for MBA college.
However, several other renowned institutes allow the candidate with appropriate knowledge and experience for pursuing MBA. We are glad to say that there are possibilities to get the MBA colleges in Canada without a GMAT that consents potential aspirants.
Students who are interested in pursuing a master’s in business administration or management will definitely go for MBA as it is a great choice. When it comes to higher studies, students start planning to pursue it from abroad. Canada, being one of the best nations offering excellent management programs, attracts the candidate’s preferences.
“Do we really need GMAT for pursuing MBA in Canada?”
In this article, we will discuss the important steps to be taken for the MBA colleges in Canada without GMAT. But, first of all, it becomes very important to ask, “Is GMAT essential for acquiring an MBA in Canada?” So, here is the answer:
Most of the Institutes of Canada ask for GMAT or GRE scores to check the abilities of the aspirants applying. However, there is not a compulsion that a student must have the GMAT scores for MBA in Canada. Universities or colleges do ask for GMAT scores, C.V, Recommendation Letter, Experience, etc. But you have the option to get the MBA colleges in Canada without GMAT.
These universities and colleges require a verified work experience or skills in the management field and the potential to be a perfect candidate for their institute. Below is a list of some MBA colleges in Canada without GMAT scores:
- Smith School of Business, Queen’s University.
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Toronto Campus, Ontario.
- Ivey Business School, Toronto.
- Lazaridis School of Business and Economics.
- Schulich School of Business, York University.
- Lakehead University.
5 Important points for MBA colleges in Canada without GMAT
Now, the main thing that needs to be discussed is “How to get an MBA college in Canada without GMAT?”
As mentioned above, there are several renowned institutes that avail of MBA without GMAT scores. You might think that there may be an issue as the so-called important factor for MBA is absent here. But, let us tell you that these organizations are very well-known for their educational facilities with an affordable price structure.
You just need to fulfill the other important requirements as a candidate to get MBA colleges in Canada without GMAT. Apart from the GMAT, several other points need to be taken care of.
Here, we are going to discuss 7 crucial points that will help you to achieve your dream of pursuing an MBA from Canada.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree with a G.P.A score of 3.00 and more, to get admission in MBA college without GMAT scores.
- Compulsory Work Practice: Students looking for MBA colleges in Canada without GMAT, must have prior work experience required.
If the student has pursued a 4 years bachelor’s degree, then he should have a minimum of 2 years of work experience. In the case of 3 years of bachelor’s degree, the student must have 3 years of working experience in the management field.
- Recommendation Letters: To join an MBA college without GMAT, the candidate should have 2 or more letters of recommendation from educational as well as professional fields.
- Curriculum Vitae: The student’s C.V. must have detailed information about their skills, internships, work experience in the management field, or any specific related details, etc.
- Documents Requirement: The appearing candidate must have all the required documents asked by the organization.
The above crucial tactics are beneficial and will definitely help you to get MBA colleges in Canada without GMAT.
Author Name: Foreignadmits
Author URL: foreignadmits.com