Getting admission in MBBS is a difficult task, especially in India. Now it is easier for Indian students to enter other countries such as China and Ukraine. According to a recent survey, the medical entrance test in India is often referred to as NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) formerly AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical test or Pre-Dental Entrance Test), which makes it difficult for students to obtain MBBS admissions in government, semi-government and private institutions across India. According to statistics, passing these general entrance exams, on average, only about 3% to 5% of students in India can be admitted to government-funded public medical schools. The remaining students either enter the country’s private universities, which charge high fees and only affordable students can enroll, or they seek opportunities in foreign destinations such as China, Russia, or Georgia.
Due to various reasons, such as fierce competition, lack of qualifications or students realizing that these exams are too difficult to crack, and India’s expensive tuition structure, students usually choose to complete the MBBS degree in China. In other countries or regions, China has proved to be the first choice for students to study MBBS. These comments give MBBS a positive outlook in China because it is accredited by the MCI (Medical Council of India) and is affordable for students. This makes China the best country to learn MBBS.
Why Indian Students Prefer MBBS in China
- The qualification for MBBS in China for Indian students is the minimum passing score.
- No entrance exam or qualification exam is required to select candidates.
- The MBBS in china fees for Indian students is cheap and affordable.
- The minimum fee required by most medical universities in China is only 2.5 Lacs.
- Students can choose various colleges approved by the Indian Medical Council to study in China
- Reviews indicate that the positive results of studying MBBS in China are as high as 95%, making it the preferred overseas destination for medical projects.
- Global acceptance and system procedures.
- Students are ready to take the screening test conducted by the Indian Medical Council and can then practice medicine in India after completing the course.
- Promote international education through various exchange and cooperation programs to improve the quality of medical research.
- It maintains international learning relations with countries for medical and scientific research.
- These include universities and medical schools as well as research institutions in the US (United States), Britain, Australia, Japan, and France.
- Facilities include spacious indoor classrooms, high-tech laboratories and libraries, comfortable hotels, the best infrastructure, and a healthy learning environment.
Reviews on Studying MBBS in China
Although students can find many universities in China to study MBBS, not all universities are approved by the MCI (Medical Council of India). In addition to some universities with medical courses directly approved by organizations such as the WHO (World Health Organization), the Indian Medical Council has also approved 45 universities in China, where Indian students can study medicine and complete MBBS. The international degrees offered by these universities provide students with more advantages and opportunities and prepare for screening tests in India, which is an essential practice after the course is completed. The quality of education is very high, and it is supervised by the WHO (World Health Organization), the International Committee of Medicine, and the Chinese Ministry of Education. Universities and colleges have done a good job of providing high-quality education and facilities to international students.