Which one is the best international payment gateway in India?
Choosing an ideal payment gateway for your online business is a task in itself. The best international payment gateway in India is PayKun. It facilitates easy domestic and international payments for your products and services.
International business refers to selling goods and services outside of India. Today it is possible to reach any corner of the world, and thus the business opportunities are also rising to a great extent.
PayKun international payment gateway provides further opportunities to make your business global with its online payments services.
Accepting the payments for this becomes the most important part of the business activities. Various digital payment methods have made this task seamless. Thus, having a merchant account with the payment gateway would make your business payments hassle-free.
Choose PayKun for your Indian Business to make a Global reach
PayKun – domestic and international payment gateway provides merchant account services to the Indian merchants and enables them to accept online payments most securely.
It is trusted by all types of businesses including SMEs, Large enterprises, startups, etc. Any unprohibited business model can accept online payments with PayKun. It supports high volume transactions as well as transactions with low and high ticket size.
It provides a high transaction success rate and also facilitates the payment retry option to the customers. The merchant can know the exact reason for the transaction failure.
PayKun supports multiple currencies. This benefits both the merchants and customers. Your clients and customers from outside of India can make payments in the respective currencies which would be settled to the merchants in INR. This, in turn, will reduce cart abandonment by international customers.
PayKun has been trusted by many in a short period of time, it is the best payment gateway for the below-mentioned features and current and upcoming products in the pipeline. It provides its services at the most affordable rates.
PayKun Products and Features
PayKun payment gateway can be used with the below PayKun products to collect simple and easy payments from customers all over the world:
Payment Methods and Pricing
- Accept card payments with this international payment gateway from your customers at affordable rates.
- 120+ payment method options for domestic customers including cards, net banking, wallets, UPI, QR code, and EMI.
- Lowest transaction rates in the market for domestic payments.
- No set fee for domestic as well as international payment gateway. Also, there is no maintenance fee charged.
- Free integration assistance is provided too.
Multiple Currencies Supported
- PayKun supports various currencies of all the major countries.
Top Security Compliances
- PCI DSS Level 1 compliance and follows the highest security standards.
- Follows AES Encryption Standards as well as SSL certified.
- PayKun is also RBI (Reserve Bank of India) approved.
- It supports all the major platforms for websites and mobile applications including PHP, Magento, Android, iOS, WordPress, Python, .Net, Node JS, Java, WHMCS, Prestashop, Opencart, etc.
- Ready integration kits are available facilitating smooth integration.
- Smart merchant dashboard enables the merchants to track and manage the PayKun domestic and international payments and related functions such as settlements, refunds, orders, customers, etc.
Onboarding and Activation
- Easy onboarding process with complete online registration and documentation.
- Easy activation of the international payment gateway after a simple verification.
Customer Support Services
- Reliable and responsive customer service options such as call, email, and live chat support.
- Each merchant account is assigned to a dedicated account manager who would be your one point of contact for any queries, requests, or concerns.
- There is a smooth checkout enabled with the modern payment gateway technology. It provides a high transaction success rate.
- Easy PayKun checkout provides the best customer experience.
- You can still provide the domestic and international payment gateway with the PayKun payment links even if you do not have a website or mobile application.
- Payment links can be created from the merchant dashboard itself.
- It can be sent to domestic and international customers through possible mediums like emails, messengers, or any social media platforms.
- When the link is opened it would provide a checkout with payment options to pay securely.
- For your website or blog page, you may even get a customized payment button embedded.
- You may generate an embed code for the payment button from the merchant dashboard with no technical requirements.
- You may easily customize the text and button color and also the text of the button.
- Get regular settlements in the Indian rupees directly in your bank account, with no additional procedure required from your side.
So, what are you waiting for? You may register with PayKun and request the international payment gateway activation now! Get your payment solution at the most affordable rates and the highest security. You may integrate it with your website or mobile application or may start using its payment links.
Author Name: Yograjsinhji Rathod
Author URL: www.paykun.com